CALIBRATE CONSULTING – CARBON REDUCTION STATEMENT
Calibrate Consulting is committed to reducing Carbon emissions in line with global efforts to reduce the impact of climate change.
To help achieve this, we have invested in methods to calculate CO2 equivalent (CO2e) output and to output and we have invested in carbon offsetting projects to help boost our impact.
Our vision is to improve lives and minimise our impact on the planet. It is our responsibility to make sure that future communities can thrive, so we will lead by example, and demonstrate how to make choices that are both people and planet centred.
We are committed to reducing Calibrate Consulting’s impact on the planet.
We have completed our carbon footprint estimations now for the last two years in a row:
• Between 1 July 2020 and 30 June 2021, we estimated our carbon footprint as 70.3 tonnes. Read the 2021 report.
Additionally, we will:
• commit to a year-on-year reduction in our emissions
• work with sustainable and ethical companies
• challenge our suppliers to actively reduce their carbon footprints
• work with clients to provide data on their emissions
We are committed to continue following a carbon reduction pathway.
We have an internal group who meet regularly to talk about how Calibrate Consulting can respond to the climate and ecological crisis as an organisation and reduce the impact on our planet.
So far, this group has:
• calculated our carbon footprint
• offered advice for staff on making ethical and sustainable choices outside of their work at Calibrate Consulting.
This statement was prepared in September 2021.
It was last reviewed on 10 November 2022.
Last updated: 30 November 2022
Calibrate Consulting was founded in 2008 by expert practitioners from industry who understood business problems and could build innovate solutions together with clients.
Operating from our London headquarters, we attract and retain the best people in order to deliver for our clients around the world.
We bring our expert people and knowledge in finance, risk and data analytics to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions for our clients. We are ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified.
Calibrate is a diverse, creative and exciting place to work. We support and encourage everyone who wants to join our vital and vibrant industry.